November 17, 2006

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday! I am taking off every Friday until after New Years. But not today. I missed yesterday because I was sick so I needed to go in. But alas, the day dragged on and finally came to a business end! Whew!! I don't really have anything to do this weekend except for cleaning since I haven't done that all week. I am really upset that I can't get into the Rheumatologist until February. I'm going to keep a journal of my daily pain/or no pain. That way, I'll have something to refer back to that will help me remember. Most days I have pain. Manageable pain, nevertheless, there's pain.

Today, Friday, November 17: No pain today. Great day (except for the clogged nose), but hey! I can deal with that! There was just a hint of pain yesterday, but I slept through most of it thanks to my handy dandy friend Ben - adryl! ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Later Chumps!

No comments: