January 29, 2014

Horoscopes Anyone?

You may not be of the persuasion to dabble in the daily horoscopes.  Hey, that's cool.  Some people connect to it like it's their bible.  I do not.  I have the actual bible for that but I don't read it.  I know a lot of it because it was beaten into me for the first 18 years of my life.  I do like to claim to be more spiritually minded because I really believe the higher power of God (we'll cover spiritual aspects some other time). 

Back to my intended post…. I do read my horoscope.  Not daily and sometimes not even weekly.  However!! When I do, I read it at the end of the day.  In my humble opinion, by reading it first off, you may allow it to set the tone for your day.  I don't particularly want some generic statement to determine the course of events each day.  I'm not saying I haven't read it in the morning but doing it at the end of the day is almost a "let's see if you got it right" kinda thing.  

It's kinda creepy how spot on this week has been.  Coincidence?  Maybe.  I view it as entertainment for the most part so no biggie.  

No comments: